Available leases from mid-2024
The next major expansion of capacity on generic leases is on its way in Taulov Dry Port. In collaboration with our joint-venture partner PFA Pension, we are expanding with 85,000 m² of attractive leases for storage and logistics from mid-2024. The building will be the third in a series of large generic buildings. This is a high-rise warehouse with leases in units of 5,000 m².
The building is constructed with low-emission solutions such as solar cells on the roof surfaces, which ensure green power for all tenancies and the rest of the area. In addition, the area's infrastructure will be set up for the electrification of trucks, tugmasters and other operation-related equipment for the benefit of reducing our customers' and the entire area's climate footprint.
- Leases from 5,000 - 85,000 m²
- Flexible interior design options
- Possibility of office and administration facilities
- Possibility of short and long rental periods
- 5 min. to the E20/E45 motorway network
- Joint venture between PFA and ADP
- Baronessens Kvarter 6, 7000 Fredericia